• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mug shots

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
En las palabras de don cheto "ESA NO!!!!! ESA NO!!!!" :)

(I've been waiting for a chance to say that, now I am going to do that on every thread or post that catches my one good eye)

What's a "no", Don Cheto? Lol.....

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What's a "no", Don Cheto? Lol.....
You used an online translator didn't you? (They are inaccurate), Don cheto is a radio host (his voice is annoying), and he always says that when there is something he doesn't like, he is also a judge on a Spanish language talent competition called "tengo talento, mucho talento" (excellent show by the way) and he says that all the time, particularly when a contestant performs a song he likes (he is afraid they will ruin what ever song it may be).

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You used an online translator didn't you? (They are inaccurate), Don cheto is a radio host (his voice is annoying), and he always says that when there is something he doesn't like, he is also a judge on a Spanish language talent competition called "tengo talento, mucho talento" (excellent show by the way) and he says that all the time, particularly when a contestant performs a song he likes (he is afraid they will ruin what ever song it may be).

Yes, I did. You wanna speak in French? I got ya, babe. Any other foreign language is googled, lol...
Awww....well I hope my compliment didn't ruin anything for you. :)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pissed. Someone stole my wallet out of my car. Other than that, I'm just peachy.

It could be worse. At least they didn't steal the entire car!! I had a car stolen once and the police actually recovered it basically intact. There was barbecue sauce in the cup holders and over half a dozen dime bags of weed which I had to get rid of, after the police went through it and thought they got it all.

I was told to keep a copy of the theft report because according to them, no amount of cleaning world ever keep the K9 units from hitting it. Contraband found was listed in the report.

I also had told stolen from a van as well, vanished forever. That surprised me. Maybe I should've hidden them under a pair of work boots!!

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here's the true ruler, top denizen of my twisted realm. She decrees that escaped crickets are prey items.

Nyx-peaceful-noflash1.jpg
Nyx on carrier1.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It could be worse. At least they didn't steal the entire car!! I had a car stolen once and the police actually recovered it basically intact. There was barbecue sauce in the cup holders and over half a dozen dime bags of weed which I had to get rid of, after the police went through it and thought they got it all.

I was told to keep a copy of the theft report because according to them, no amount of cleaning world ever keep the K9 units from hitting it. Contraband found was listed in the report.

I also had told stolen from a van as well, vanished forever. That surprised me. Maybe I should've hidden them under a pair of work boots!!

On top of it t all, my kids birth certificates, my birth certificate, our ss cards were in there. :(

Latest posts