• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meludox's T's

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Has the A. versi pulled through? Last i recall it ate but i don't remember seeing anything since.

Meludox

3 Year Member
She is still alive, yes! Took some live prey the other night. Her abdomen is getting large so I am hoping for a molt soon.
Here she is resting on a leaf.
IMG_2533.JPG

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
that just made my night, things kind of upside down in my world right now, this is awesome news :D

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Grats on a good molt, need lots of males, cant be enough of these babies in the hobby :D

Meludox

3 Year Member
Brachypelma smithi and Psalmopoeus irminia molted today and yesterday. I also found my Avicularia velutina in a death curl in his enclosure. Got him out, completely unresponsive and currently have him in ICU on his back with a droplet of water on his mouthparts but I'm afraid he's already passed. :(

IMG_2632.JPG

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Brachypelma smithi and Psalmopoeus irminia molted today and yesterday. I also found my Avicularia velutina in a death curl in his enclosure. Got him out, completely unresponsive and currently have him in ICU on his back with a droplet of water on his mouthparts but I'm afraid he's already passed. :(

View attachment 15339
Sorry about the avic:(

Latest posts