• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meludox's T's

Meludox

3 Year Member
I figured I'd create a thread here to keep track of my current spiders and new arrivals as opposed to making a new thread every time I get one.
Here's my first T, Isabella the G. rosea.
pretty izzy.JPG

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Really? That moves it up higher :) have to wait for some slings to come on the market. Only thing for sale now that i can find is a 3". i prefer raising them from sling.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is all I have of my chromatus from the day I unpacked him.

Awol - N. chromatus
View attachment 13244
View attachment 13245
Never really see my N.chromatus either, burrowed way down, I have the sling enclosures nestled into styrofoam, I periodically lift them enough to peek at their burrows, the teeny chromatus is alive and well, just hidden away at the very bottom of its enclosure.

Meludox

3 Year Member
Taking photos of my N. chromatus is virtually impossible. He usually does hang around above ground but bolts for his burrow at the slightest disturbance. It is kinda funny though watching him suck prey down into his burrow like a trapdoor. :p