• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my LP a he...or a she?

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks! I’ll take the cricket out so it won’t stress her. I hope you’re recovering from your bite! I don’t feel so badly about always using tongs when working in her enclosure after reading your post!
I'm doing just fine, thanks ;) That bite was a feeding response and my fault entirely. The consequences of arrogance. I think the venom is done with me, its only a slight throb now. I'm glad you learned from it. :)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol, remember having to wind the tape back inside with a pencil when they got eaten? I had my dad's Eagles 8 track for the longest time..lost it somewhere years ago.

That's even more challenging when moonshine is part of the situation!!

Remember copying tapes by splicing headphone wires into the microphone wires & the frustration caused?

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is one example of confirming a molt as female. Compared to LPs, these guys are challenging. This specimen was sadly wild caught and in horrific conditions at the pet store, a rescue spider.

Latest posts