• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need serious help...

Lilith

3 Year Member
They told me that mine were probably in customs but they weren't, so yes, they will tell you anything to try to cover their backs. Have you been in touch with the seller?
No worries. But I can tell you you won't be receiving those types of replies here.
Welp she magically appeared without any updates but she seems to be quivering or shaking and seems weak when she walks.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
All you can do is make sure it has access to water at all times and try offering food.

Lilith

3 Year Member
I'm so glad she's arrived at last.
No idea whats going on with her though. Shes walking like shes a machine, nothing like how tarantulas walk. Then she'll raise herself up and she'll shake while lowering herself.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'd leave her to rest quietly and see how she goes but let the seller know she's arrived and the condition she's in (send them a video if possible)

Lilith

3 Year Member

Attachments

• 20150922_184845.jpg
    20150922_184845.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
Welp. Shes suffering from nematodes which explains her behavior a lot
Did you see them on her somewhere?

I'm sure you know this but make sure she is in a whole different room from the rest of your tarantulas and be extra cautious sanitizing and not cross contaminating.

Lilith

3 Year Member
Did you see them on her somewhere?

I'm sure you know this but make sure she is in a whole different room from the rest of your tarantulas and be extra cautious sanitizing and not cross contaminating.
Yeah i lifted her up thinking she was suffering from severe dehydration somehow and i saw them wiggling in her mouth

Latest posts