• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How's life treating you

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If anyone would like to donate this is my info. Not sure how else anyone can help unless they have info to local hotels or businesses that are helping. American Red Cross has been called in, too, but I'm not sure how to find them. It's so stressful....if I'm not allowed to put this Info, Josh, you can delete it hun....I just don't know what else to do. My apologies if it's not allowed. Money received will go towards food, fuel and shelter costs (when accessible). Thank you all so much and please keep everyone effected by this in your thoughts and prayers!

Venmo: @CaseyWright83

Paypal:
[email protected]

Zelle: (864)612-5653

Cashapp:
$sailorsweb

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Power has been out since Friday morning....had to throw away all the food in my fridge and freezer...still no power...everything is destroyed....trees down on houses and power lines....electricity might no be restored until this Friday (maybe)....its the worst damage I've ever seen in my life. Trying to make it through this....thoughts and prayers to those who have it worse. Has anyone else in the forum been effected by Hurricane Helene? Spartanburg, South Carolina here. Stay safe everyone and God bless.
I have a few relatives down in the Carolinas, a few in Georgia, and a few in Florida. A couple of them are up here in ohio and indiana. As far as I know everyone who remained behind are safe.

Had a tornado touch down here in May. I lost a window and the power was out for three days. I have the article for those interested in reading about the storm that hit here.

do you have a gas generator? While it won’t power the whole home depending on the model, at least you could plug in your fridge and a few smaller electronics.

Everything that hit over there has been pounding my area for days. Haven’t been able to cook outdoors.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If anyone would like to donate this is my info. Not sure how else anyone can help unless they have info to local hotels or businesses that are helping. American Red Cross has been called in, too, but I'm not sure how to find them. It's so stressful....if I'm not allowed to put this Info, Josh, you can delete it hun....I just don't know what else to do. My apologies if it's not allowed. Money received will go towards food, fuel and shelter costs (when accessible). Thank you all so much and please keep everyone effected by this in your thoughts and prayers!

Venmo: @CaseyWright83

Paypal:
[email protected]

Zelle: (864)612-5653

Cashapp:
$sailorsweb
You and your family are in my prayers. Wish I could be of assistance.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You and your family are in my prayers. Wish I could be of assistance.
Tysm hun.....no generator....but I wish I had one. Some places are still inaccessible due to storm damage. We are safe, yes. Some people, like myself, stayed behind because we had nowhere to go. I never expected it to be this bad in our area.

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Has anyone else in the forum been effected by Hurricane Helene? Spartanburg, South Carolina here.

My youngest daughter's boyfriend is returning today from a holiday in California & he has been messaging to say. I'm OK, everything is fine here. As people have been worrying about him.

Our thoughts are with you & all those there. Here, our California has been untouched by Helene.

1br9qfwlu8o8ejj16nv.jpeg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My youngest daughter's boyfriend is returning today from a holiday in California & he has been messaging to say. I'm OK, everything is fine here. As people have been worrying about him.

Our thoughts are with you & all those there. Here, our California has been untouched by Helene.

1br9qfwlu8o8ejj16nv.jpeg

Helene formed on the East coast Hun. It hit Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tysm hun.....no generator....but I wish I had one. Some places are still inaccessible due to storm damage. We are safe, yes. Some people, like myself, stayed behind because we had nowhere to go. I never expected it to be this bad in our area.
I think the generator I have is on the smaller side and you have to get gas for it at least once a day. I’ll find the brand and send you the link for future reference.

On a lighter note, you and your family should come up north, the griddle is always on. Plus we have a cool reptile expo in the area. We need another tarantula vendor.

Latest posts