• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Heteropoda Davidbowie slings wanted in NE United States (preferably)

Chad Chilcote

Is there anyone who has or knows of someone who has heteropoda davidbowie slings in the northeast United States region (for shipping ease and cost) I’ve looked at most bigger breeder sites, but if they carry the species they’re always all sold out.
Any help would be appreciated !!!!
Thanks in advance !!

Attachments

• 447F4ADD-CC5C-43B0-A216-D7938E5AF231.jpeg
    447F4ADD-CC5C-43B0-A216-D7938E5AF231.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 4

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yep….. already asked him like a couple weeks ago…. Thanks though !!
was actually my first try after Miro told me what it would cost to ship from cali for me.
Thanks Casey !!

No problem! You're welcome! Anytime! :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yep….. already asked him like a couple weeks ago…. Thanks though !!
was actually my first try after Miro told me what it would cost to ship from cali for me.
Thanks Casey !!

@SpiderCafe said they have a sac now and will have some ready in 2-3 weeks! :) They will post them here on the forum once they're ready.

Chad Chilcote

@SpiderCafe had some for sale just last month. Maybe they have more. I tagged you in their post. :)
Yeah…. That’s Miro….. contacted him back when I first convinced myself to try a whack at keeping some. The shipping killed me !! He wasn’t even gonna charge me much for the spiders but $79+ to ship them was just too much ! Plus coming from clear out in cali….. that’s just too far for my comfort zone !! Lol
I had some juvi P.regius ship from Chicago and almost lost my mind !!! Lol !!
When I start shipping little ones I’m gonna be goin nuts the first 40 or so at least !!! Lol !!
Thanks again Casey !!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah…. That’s Miro….. contacted him back when I first convinced myself to try a whack at keeping some. The shipping killed me !! He wasn’t even gonna charge me much for the spiders but $79+ to ship them was just too much ! Plus coming from clear out in cali….. that’s just too far for my comfort zone !! Lol
I had some juvi P.regius ship from Chicago and almost lost my mind !!! Lol !!
When I start shipping little ones I’m gonna be goin nuts the first 40 or so at least !!! Lol !!
Thanks again Casey !!

You're welcome! :) ❤️

Chad Chilcote

You're welcome! :) ❤️
That was supposed to be $70+…. but still !..lol !!
Don’t worry !! Happens to me every time with everything !! Took me months to find any regal jumpers…. but shortly after pain staking hunts and numerous drives just to find three….. month later I had 12 !! Lol !!
I’ll find some !! ….life just like to make me work for it !! Lol

spiderdisco

Is there anyone who has or knows of someone who has heteropoda davidbowie slings in the northeast United States region (for shipping ease and cost) I’ve looked at most bigger breeder sites, but if they carry the species they’re always all sold out.
Any help would be appreciated !!!!
Thanks in advance !!
Did you try Frank Somma? I got some from him several months ago.