• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

John☆

3 Year Member
Hi!
My name is John, I am greek and I live in Greece. I currently don't have any tarantulas but I'm really looking forward to obtaining one. I particularly like Brachypelma Hamorii , Acanthoscurria chacoana and Acanthoscurria geniculata. I am now learning some names, because I'm really fond of tarantulas and I'm willing to get one.
P.S excuse my spelling/grammar mistakes, my English isn't perfect:)
John:T:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi John, welcome to the forum. You will get plenty good advice here, all you need to do is ask :)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Moussaka for sure... Dolmadkia, tiropita, spanakopita and my favorite lamb gyro. I have many other favorites but I don't think I could remember how to spell them.;) I have a greek deli near my home and it's one of my favorite places to eat in town.:) Hope I spelled everything correctly.:rolleyes:

John☆

3 Year Member
Moussaka for sure... Dolmadkia, tiropita, spanakopita and my favorite lamb gyro. I have many other favorites but I don't think I could remember how to spell them.;) I have a greek deli near my home and it's one of my favorite places to eat in town.:) Hope I spelled everything correctly.:rolleyes:
That's great!
P.S Should I answer every post on my thread or is it too much?:oops:

Latest posts