• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Girlfriends birthday present

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg
Happy birthday to my girlfriend Laura ..
Loki is now home :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Cheers peeps :)
A lot of hissing from the male cat and the female cat is keeping her distance .
Loki did well on the drive home. Wasn't sick or anything and ate some food when we got home ..

So good so far
Sym

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 .
All is good! The male cat is still hissing at him but hasn't swiped at him yet. The female cat has just swiped at him as he got to close. She seems to be ok with him at a 2 foot radius.
We have made a good choice in picking Loki . His really cute but is not fussed to approach the other 2 cats even if they are hissing. Loki is used to being with a lot of cats and can't work out why these 2 don't want to play.
Laura's male cat scampi has never had any other cat company other than his sister. Where Laura's female cat has..
I think they will all get on but I think it might take a while for scampi to adapt

Sym

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49..
His always ready for fun.. I've just been had by Laura's male cat. 4 nice claw marks down my arm. He seems to be venting his anger on everyone else not the kitten. Loki is teething so just been out and bought some toys..

Sym

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Enn49..
His always ready for fun.. I've just been had by Laura's male cat. 4 nice claw marks down my arm. He seems to be venting his anger on everyone else not the kitten. Loki is teething so just been out and bought some toys..

Sym

One of my boys did his teething on my thumb nail and he still likes a chew occasionally, luckily he's the gentle one so my thumb survived.