• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Girlfriends birthday present

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Charmyknux .. Lovely pictures! What's with cats and boxes? My girlfriends female cat is obsessed with boxes and plastic bags.. How long you had yours ?

Sym

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Charmyknux .

Here's loki.
Spent nearly 3 hours with him today.
Left deposit he comes home next Sunday:). I've came home and both my girlfriends cats are acting weird... Lol
image.jpg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Charmyknux .
His lovely! Check out the paw. His nearly as big as my girlfriends female cat at nearly 12 week lol..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
He's adorable.

Your girlfriends cats will have been able to smell him on you both.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49. .
His very friendly but a tad nervous to start with. Cant wait to get him home. Got to meet other kittens/adults to.
image.jpg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Give him a few days and he'll be bossing the others around and you probably :D.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49. .
I really hope so. I hope the female will mother him and the male will play with him. But who knows lol..

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The pedigree title for Loki is.
Norgeskaukatt Loki fra Skogen.
Norwegian cat Loki of the forest.

Sym

Morgan94

3 Year Member
I thought my Main Coon/Bengal was huge but that cat is massive..
and bengals can be wild I have a kitten whose father is the main coon Bengal mix and his mother is pure Bengal and wild doesn't even describe him he's more psychotic lol

Morgan94

3 Year Member
Hi swinbait.
They are brother and sister I belive they are 7 years old.cheers for the info !. We didn't go on the weekend due to a 400 mile round trip and really bad wind. (No me the weather lol )
We missed out on the silver male :(
But I'm just waiting to put a deposit down on a smoked male Norwegian forest cat.. Should look something like this..View attachment 8345
My girlfriend has named it already and we haven't got it yet lol.. The kitten is 3 weeks old so won't be getting it if we do for another 10 weeks..
10 weeks of my girlfriend being excited !! (Can't wait) on the other hand I could end up with more T's in the house!!
So not all bad ;-)

Sym
that is gorgeous

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg
This big male is eating raw meat from a 12 inch dinner plate!!
Looks like a side plate lol

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Morgan94 . I don't like the sound of a psychotic cat at all. I do love the markings/colours but not there behaviour. Looking forward to Sunday .

Sym

Morgan94

3 Year Member
@Morgan94 . I don't like the sound of a psychotic cat at all. I do love the markings/colours but not there behaviour. Looking forward to Sunday .

Sym
Its not all bengals that are psychotic just him lol but he's still a kitten so that's most likely the problem. His mother's not psychotic so I don't think its genetic and I'm very excited to see this kitten your getting those cats are beautiful. I cant believe I've never heard of them before

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Morgan94 .. I will post more pictures over the following week. Very excited now. I think all cats in general are cool.

Sym

swimbait

3 Year Member
I like cats, I just happen to believe that they are descendants from satan himself. Some are more distant cousins than others but they are all descendants!