• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

feeding problem.

paolo escoto

3 Year Member
my T's won't eat superworms. they just kill it and leave it. superworms are the only food that i have access to. shops who sell crickets and stuff (that i know) are out of the city where i live. how do i make them eat superworms? is there a way?

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
Have you thought about raising your own crickets? I would not feed worms alone even if my ts would eat them. They are not a nutrionally complete diet. I would think they would eat them if they get hungry enough though. Sometimes it takes ts a while to get used to a food they haven't been fed before.

paolo escoto

3 Year Member
Have you thought about raising your own crickets? I would not feed worms alone even if my ts would eat them. They are not a nutrionally complete diet. I would think they would eat them if they get hungry enough though. Sometimes it takes ts a while to get used to a food they haven't been fed before.
how do i breed them? :D

TJB13

3 Year Member
I would love to get roaches but there illegal here in Canada I guess. I failed at my first cricket colony attempt, I let the containers for the eggs dry up a bit when I was at work... I think that's what I did wrong. Have to try again.

John Frost

3 Year Member
Roaches are better then crickets in every way... just saying.

What kind of roaches do you use? Many people say stay away from certain kinds but others seem to like them. I was thinking of trying Blatta Laterallis if I could find some.