• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fear Not Tarantulas Full Package

remington

I just made an account on this site so I apologize if this is not the correct decorum. I do not have any Ts of my own yet, but I have done a ton of research and am looking to get a G. pulchripes as my first one. I was checking out the "full package" from Fear Not Ts and I thought it looked very promising, but I struggled to find reviews online. Do any of you have experience with it? Would it be a suitable purchase for a first time tarantula owner?

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Seconding on getting you started with Fear Not, they are an excellent place to start. Once you will be more comfortable and more connected with the hobby community, like many of us, you will likely get more Ts from other hobbyists and breeders you can find on the forum ;)

timc

3 Year Member
I presently have a B. klassi and N. chromatus that we’re raised in FNT’s “complete packages” and they worked very well. They’re great for convenience sake, really takes all the guess work out and sometimes it’s nice to not have to track down enclosures and substrate separately. I’d buy it again.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Fear Not has a good reputation, although I have not bought from them. My options for tarantula species where I live (Maine) is limited to three. One of those is G. pulchripes and that was my first tarantula I bought six months ago. She has been the most active of my now seven T's in terms of webbing and redecorating.
She has come a long way from a roughly 1.5" spiderling to about 3.5-4" now.
SmartSelect_20211026-054315_Photos.jpg
20211026_200320.jpg

remington

Fear Not has a good reputation, although I have not bought from them. My options for tarantula species where I live (Maine) is limited to three. One of those is G. pulchripes and that was my first tarantula I bought six months ago. She has been the most active of my now seven T's in terms of webbing and redecorating.
She has come a long way from a roughly 1.5" spiderling to about 3.5-4" now.View attachment 60491View attachment 60492
What a beautiful little lady! And wow, that's more growth than I would have expected in six months! I am so excited to get mine :0)

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
What a beautiful little lady! And wow, that's more growth than I would have expected in six months! I am so excited to get mine :0)
Yeah, it was summer in Maine so I think the heat pushed their growth. I have two 1" or so G. rosea and they seem to be growing slower. I am not sure but maybe at a certain size they have a growth spurt like teenage humans. Then again one of my G. pulchra started about the same size as the G. pulchripes /Chaco Golden Knee but has not grown as fast. Could also be that the pulchripes can grow a bit larger as adults.

sunset

I purchased my T's from FNT. They are great!!. I also ordered the complete package with my little gbb.The feeders came live as well. Very convenient and has everything you will need for a while. My gbb is now on it's third molt today, and is still going strong and webbing up amazingly.

Latest posts