• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enn's bunch

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm not sure on the smallest but our P. vittata at 6½'' lives happily in a 12''x12''x18'' ExoTerra. We moved her to a larger viv but she wasn't happy so we moved her back.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Feed night pictures

Data, P.sp baeri, enjoying its first meal with me

Culli, O. diamantinensis chomping on his first medium cricket

Mendo, C. elegans, eying up a pinhead that's nearly as big as him/her.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My C. perezmilesi, Beni, hasn't been seen much but having fed them last night, I checked this morning and there it was. It has obviously moulted at some point although I've not found the exo and is beginning to show some colour.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Really like the look of C. schioedte.

A fascinating T, its web tunnel is amazing but it's so quick that I have a job getting pics of it. By the time the flash has gone off the T has vanishe so I end up with photos of an empty container.

R.NUTT

3 Year Member
A fascinating T, its web tunnel is amazing but it's so quick that I have a job getting pics of it. By the time the flash has gone off the T has vanishe so I end up with photos of an empty container.
haha I had the exact same problem today with my tailless whip scorpion, I spent around 20 minutes trying to get a good still shot.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's not been here quite a week yet but my little T. gigas , Cayenne, moulted today. No pics yet except for the old exo

But a couple of new photos of others

Culli, O. diamantinensis

Trip, P. metallica

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
H.sp Midnight Blue has arrived this morning. I have called it Midnight, not very original but I just couldn't find a Cambodian name that I liked.

Within 30 minutes it is already burrowing

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow all beautiful Ts, especially Culli.

Thank you. Culli is one of my favourites and very easy to photograph as it sits on that web right at the top of the container and stays still even when I lift the lid for a pic.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Midnight, the new H. sp Midnight Blue is extremely fast but a lousy climber, I've seen it drop at least 3 times today, luckily only less than 1'' each time.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Evening Enn. Was just about to ask about your midnight blue and did u end up getting 1 :)..
What's it like? I do like the look often as adults. When does it get its gold carapace?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Evening Enn. Was just about to ask about your midnight blue and did u end up getting 1 :)..
What's it like? I do like the look often as adults. When does it get its gold carapace?

Evening sym. Midnight only arrived yesterday, and yes I only bought 1 in the end, but as I say I've already discovered how fast it is. I don't know when it will begin to get its colours but it'll be fun watching it develop.:)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Woohooo. I've been expecting this for a few weeks now. Enn, P. vittata, has moulted. It's been a year since her last moult so I guess she's an MF now not a juvi any more.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Another moult today from my tiny, weeny C. bertae, Inca. The tweezes are normal cosmetic ones which show how small that exo is.

I manage to grab a pic of one of the K. brunnipes, Elf,

And a pic of the new P. sp. baeri, Data, digging its new burrow

Latest posts