• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enn's bunch

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
All 3 of our biggest Ts decided to have drinks this afternoon Including my very reclusive OBT, Zera.
DSCF8701.JPG DSCF8712.JPG

I was so busy getting pics of her that I almost missed Enn, my sons P. vittata.
DSCF8707.JPG

Then just as they made their way into hiding again my sons G. rosea, Mouse, decided it was her turn
DSCF8716.JPG DSCF8719.JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Elf, one my little K. brinnipes has moulted underground. I haven't pulled it out yet and Elf seems to treat it as a comforter, snuggling up to it.

My A. aurora, Nacre, is doing well, very active and eating well but it looks so tiny in its container.

Falcon, the P. irminia.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yesterday seems to have been the day for webbing.

Culli, the O. diamantinensis, has been extending its platform

Sasquatch, my I.hirsutum, has extended and thickened its coccoon

Tigger, the C. schioedtei, has webbed half way across its container
[URL='http://s265.photobucket.com/user/paulinewallace/media/DSCF8739.jpg.html'][/URL]

And lastly even the little A. aurora, Nacre, has made a start

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks Entity. Culli is great, it sits on that web platform right at the top of the container, from when I switch the lights on in the morning until switch off at night so always in full view. I can even lift the lid or move the container and it will stay there.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
P. irminia, Falcon. You can now see where its orange flashes will be on its legs

I.hirsutum, Sasquatch. This one has completely ignored plants and bark and made its web in the corner of the container and sits there all the time.

A. sp Aurora, Nacre. Usually to be found either at the very top of the bark, on the top of the plant or on the lid of the container.

Mali has settled really well, eating well and loves being out of his viv.

Sorry about the different sizes of pics but that's photobucket playing up

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Beni, probably the tiniest of my Ts, has certainly been very busy recently. It built a web tunnel between the cork bark and the side of the container very soon after it came but over the last week it has increased its web considerably. Beni is only around ¼ ''

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Little Popo, the smaller of my 2 B. smithi, looks as though it is about to explode. From being scared of live crickets a few weeks ago it is now pouncing on them. Last night I accidentally dropped 2 in its container and intending to remove one this morning found both eaten. Popo is only ½'' dls.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you. I can't wait until the little ones start showing more of their adult colours.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
During my nightly check I found Falcon, P.irminiia, had just moulted

Cully, the O. diamantinensis

R.NUTT

3 Year Member
I was going to say, they are some high caliber Ts to start with. I'm yet to move into poci territory. I think enclosure size is the main denominator for me as my arboreal space is taken up by my crested geckos. What would you say is the smallest poci species?

Latest posts