• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enn's bunch - the legless ones

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Some newer pics.

Mali
DSCF1028 (2).JPG

Larch
DSCF1336 (2).JPG

Wyatt
DSCF1334.JPG

Then I also have 3 Coastal carpets that came as non-feeders

No1 (also known as Tiny). This was the runt of the clutch and had never shed since it hatched, they normally shed after around 1 week but it took 6 months. I have been force feeding it 1 pinkie but today I thought I'd try a 2nd and although I had to put the pinkie in its mouth it took it down on its own.
DSCF1324 (2).JPG

No2 After 5 months of of not feeding or being force fed this one decided it could manage on its own and it now strike feeds on 2 pinkies.
DSCF1329.JPG

No 3 This one has been treated pretty much the same as No1 but fights the food and me much more. It did eventually take the 2nd pinkie down on its own although I had to work it down a bit before it gave in.
The good news is that it now has a forever home here with my son, he likes it because it has attitude, it bites.
DSCF1339 (2).JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Today was a rehousing of a different sort, I moved my Philiodryas Baroni (Baron`s Green Racer) Larch into her new home. She was tucked up into her toilet roll tube hide and it wasn't until I fished her out that I realised that she was blue (coming up to shed hence the cloudy eyes) but she dived straight into her new big water bowl for a soak. She's now exploring amongst the plants.

DSCF2459.JPG

DSCF2461.JPG

DSCF2463.JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A few up to date photos.

Morelia spilota (Coastal Carpet Python) No1. This is the smallest of the 3 Carpets that came as non-feeders, still force fed but otherwise alert and active but very small.
DSCF2570.JPG

Morelia spilota (Coastal Carpet Python) No2. This one is now feeding happily on it's own, eating hoppers and much bigger than it's siblings.
DSCF2567.JPG

Morelia spilota (Coastal Carpet Python) No3. This one is not feeding itself but seems to be doing ok.
DSCF2569 (2).JPG

Philiodryas Baroni (Baron`s Green Racer), Larch. She's doing great currently eating hopper mice but soon to move up to small mice.
DSCF2571 (2).JPG

Heterodon nasicus (Western Hognose), Wyatt. This guy is a greedy one, loves his hoppers.
DSCF2573 (2).JPG