• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Do you see what I don't see? :(

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, my LP molted this morning. HE is in the 4-5 inch range now. I was pretty sure "Shelob" was a male at last molt but the skin was too messed up to be sure. I am pretty sure now. If you see girly bits please point them out. The last two pics I just thought were neat. :) 012.JPG013.JPG014.JPG015.JPG016.JPG017.JPG

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He's not mature yet. I haven't measured him yet, as when I went to get out the skin he went into a full on "BACK OFF" threat display. I'm planning on letting him chill before I try to get an accurate measurement but he's in the 5 inch range easily.

He was only about an inch when I got him in November 2012.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hopefully, our Winter Break Trip will take us through Flagstaff, AZ so we might even be able to deliver. ;)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I dunno if I "need" him, but I have a couple large females so...
Flagstaff is about 90 minutes north of me so I'm sure we can figure something out ;)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I lways had luck selling a couple 50 lots too. In which case I'd send 60 or so so... If you sell cheap they move.

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
Yeah if I ever was to do LP's or something that has 1000+ slings, a lot of them would be given out as freebies, and I'd probably give a lot of extras when they were purchased from me. :p But I have no plans to breed something I couldn't handle. Just having to feed them would drive me nuts. :p

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
1000 has never bothered me. Even at $0.50 each $500 is $500. You just gotta spend a day every other week feeding them(and everything else).

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sounds good Kenny. I will keep you updated on him and our potential plans. If nothing else I will ship him, which will give me practice shipping T's.