• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Delicious Dishes!

One of my favorite things to do is make breakfast. I especially love making omelette's, even if its just as simple as a small cheese omelette.

Bacon, sausage, cheese, onions, peppers, salsa, jalapenos, tomatoes, banana peppers, ham bits. Etc. All are solid examples of fresh prepped ingredients.
...of course it can be customized.! :) mushrooms anyone?

First up is the Omelette that got away. Seven egg'er with almost everything listed above. Unfortunately it was bumped off the table moments after this photo was taken.

20201002_102351.jpg

Thats no half stack of bread folks!

Next up is a sensible sized omelette, sausage, bacon, cheese, onion, and salsa. Still large enough for 2 people.

20201002_102639.jpg

Enjoy!

You girls are making me so hungry!
I was going to skip dinner tonight. Now it's like, hmmmm...Do I have any strawberry cream cake in the freezer.... mushroom herb stuffed pork, maybe goose....? I never tire of Chinese, and the pheasant is waiting for a special occasion.

Is this the same for most T owners?
Maybe it goes hand in hand with good gormet cooks.

Boston butt with a habanero honey glaze and my secret rub spice getting ready to go on my smoker and a mediterranean style salad
Habanero peppers have THE BEST flavor of any I've ever tried. Add honey or fruit preserves plus..... That's gotta be good. Oh, I wish I planted a row last spring.
I'm gonna try that with pork.

Jeremy-psychonaut

Habanero peppers have THE BEST flavor of any I've ever tried. Add honey or fruit preserves plus..... That's gotta be good. Oh, I wish I planted a row last spring.
I'm gonna try that with pork.
I agree Habaneros and scotch bonnets are great, they have a lovely floral flavor and smell. All my pepper plants did awesome this year. They loved the hot and dry summer we had here

Latest posts