• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

December Tarantula Forum Photo of the Month Contest

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
There are no prizes, no themes, just the prestige of the monthly winner being displayed prominently on the main page for a month.

To enter your photo, email it to [email protected]. Include your username in the email subject/title.

Rules:
-Entries will be posted anonymously to avoid popularity contests.
-Entrants must be Registered Members, prior to the contest post time, to be eligible to enter.
-Only photos of real, live tarantulas will be accepted.
-Photos can be cropped, but no photoshopping or other photo enhancements are allowed. Any submissions thought to have been enhanced, at the sole discretion of the TF Admin, will not be accepted.

Entries must be entered by 11:59 PM PST of the 20th of the month. Voting will take place for 7 days and any registered member can vote.

Thank you for participating and may the best photo win!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
There were no rules. I don't think it's fair to allow multiple entries and how would we choose from the ones in the other thread? I thought we could just start clean with some simple rules. Maybe even talk a breeder or supplier to sponsor our contests!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ok, sounds good.
I'll start looking for a good picture.
It would be cool if we could get a trophy for a win :)

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well my photography skill is less than impressive, but our Karina is pretty chill so hopefully I can snap a good one :)

Latest posts