• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Collection Growth. When to say when.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh how we love the things we do to you guys, lol....the mere control!!!! :D:p. To be continued........

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sadly I have succumbed to temptation again and have 4 new Ts due to arrive in around a weeks time.
They are :-
Holothele sanguiniceps L1
Psalmopoeus irminia L2
Acanthoscurria geniculata
Oligoxystre diamantinensis L1 (now renamed Dolichothele diamantinensis)

Last edited:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Personally thinking of going floor to ceiling on one wall, good anchored shelf brackets, the adjustable ones. Then just slowly filling up one entire area with nothing but slings. Then moving them as they grow :D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
But you can always put another shelf up somewhere :p
Yeah but men are far better at putting shelves up.....just sayin (sorry ladies)....@Caseyk to note.....lol

Last edited:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not so sure on that one, my husband was useless at anything DIY :rolleyes:
I agree, I can put up shelves and lay tile and do drywall all that BS, we are handier then they give us credit for. I am not above smiling sweetly and using a honey-do though. :p

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am not that stupid to know that all you ladies are more than capable.....you just choose to make us feel good about ourselves by allowing us to do it. Plus, every bloke likes a good toolkit so he needs an excuse to get the drill out every now and again. LOL:D

Latest posts