• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US CLEARANCE SALE

proarth614

CLEARANCE SALE - $75 + Shipping FOR EVERYTHING
0.0.1 Centruroides sculpturatus “Xeric” (Arizona Bark Scorpion) 2-3”
0.0.7 Hierodula membranacea (Giant Asian Mantis) 2i-3i
0.1.0 Otomantis scutigera (Boxer Mantis) ADULT FEMALE
x4 Otomantis scutigera POSSIBLY FERTILE Ootheca
0.0.8 Vonones sayi (Say’s Harvestman) 1”
0.0.1 Stenomorpha sp. (Desert Darkling Beetle) 1”
1.1.0 Eleodes gracilis (Desert Darkling Beetle) 1" PAIR
0.0.1 Dermestid Beetle Mixed Beetles & Larvae Colony 15-20 CT.

Terms of Service (TOS): Live arrival guarantee (LAG) only applies under overnight shipping with temperatures between 45° and 85° degrees Fahrenheit. All packages must be received and opened within 2 hours of delivery for LAG to apply. I am not responsible for carrier delays or lost packages. In the case of dead-on-arrival (DOA) for packages under the live arrival guarantee, clear evidence (multiple photos and videos) must be directly sent to me within 4 hours of delivery. If the price of the DOA totals over $100, the dead specimen must be sent to me at the buyer's expense for any refunds or replacement. I do not provide credit for future purchases, only refunds or replacement. I do not cover shipping costs under any circumstances. Pickup is available in Orange County (Southern California). I only ship to the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts