• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cant seem to just look

greasemonkey89

3 Year Member
Was just browsing on spidershop.co.uk as you do....Ended up ordering 5 T's lol and they threw in a free Red Chile Rose :) Gave my uncle a T for xmas ,two for the mrs and one for a mate of mine....So an update on the gang:

• Paraphysa Sp Pigmea (Sub adult) - Lucian
  • Hapalopus Sp Columbia (Spiderling) - Tiny
  • Lasiodora Parahybana (Spiderling) - Raze
  • Cyriocosmus Bertae (Spiderlng) - Pandora - Gfs
  • Eupalaestrus Campestratus (Spiderling) - Yet to be named
  • Grammostola Rosea (Spiderling) - Lilleth - Gfs
Gave my uncle a Grammostola Rosea (Spiderling) and my friend a Heteroscodra maculata (Spiderling)

greasemonkey89

3 Year Member
Been naughty again lol browsing bristols tarantulas and ended up with :

1x EPHEBOPUS CYANOGNATHUS
1x GRAMMOSTOLA PULCHRA

greasemonkey89

3 Year Member
Been naughty again lol browsing bristols tarantulas and ended up with :

1x EPHEBOPUS CYANOGNATHUS
1x GRAMMOSTOLA PULCHRA

And hopefully my free Psalmopoeus cambridgei :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can't stay out of the shops, I'm having a nightmare with it. My car insurance is due and there is a few red knees in a shop near me hmm I can always get a bus and it don't matter if the rents a bit late .....

jon ross

3 Year Member
Lool! Ive got the same problem but with no funds. At the start of jan i changed jobs and when from weekly to monthly pay so i have nothing atal. I got my smithi a few months ago and diddint rele get thst into it at first but now fully addicted! I went to get sone crickets on sunday and walked out 85 quid out of pocket ( the money was for a gearbox for my car) and with a new chille rose. Now my box sounds like its guna go bang at any monent lol. I look at the online shops every day and already decided that on pay day im guna get a guyana pink toe spiderling. Just worried about having 'just a look' wen ive got money in the bank!!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sometimes I get my friend to get my crickets cos I can't trust myself especially with red knees, rosies and slings. Loads of red knees are appearing in shops lately and its doing my head in :(. Hope your car survives until you get round to sorting it out Jon :)

jon ross

3 Year Member
Blimey!! Yea i think its a good idea to send the wife in for crickets lol. But saying that even shes taking an interest but proberly got abit more self control than me lol. I hope my car survives too lol. Ten days left till i can order a box. Best do that before i go spider shopping lol