• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brachypelma.

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Brachypelma Smithi

uploadfromtaptalk1395771337525.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395771361905.jpg

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I don't know sad news I think I do have a 100 percent male and might trade him in I'm so confused if I want too keep him or trade or sell. Now he webbed himself inside his log?

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't know sad news I think I do have a 100 percent male and might trade him in I'm so confused if I want too keep him or trade or sell. Now he webbed himself inside his log?

Okay I feel I have to say something on this,I might be understood wrong etc. This is probably the saddest part of the hobby, finding out its male. Firstly not the T's fault,secondly the T had no choice in its sex. So to add more,ask yourself why you started collecting was it for the sex of an animal or the love of the animal ? That alone should answer your question what to do, if its the latter you're in it for the right reason. I have 4 males,guess what I cherish each moment I have love them to bits. Sadly I will say goodbye sooner to them than the females,so I will put in extra with them for that sole reason.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I'll guess I'll have some mead breathe and relax and think about what you said anyways it will be ok and just love him even though it hurts DX

Latest posts