• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Arachnoclown breeding

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
20180427_125940.jpg

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Where do you get that many pill jars that quickly? I'm sure that the other sellers like Casey K, fear not tarantulas and Jamie's will take them off of your hands.
500... 2oz. Plastic Deli cups with lids $7.00
If I sell wholesale alot of dealers will only give $1.00- $2.00 per sling. Im more interested in trades then selling...but I will sell some.

Last edited:

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Where do you get that many pill jars that quickly? I'm sure that the other sellers like Casey K, fear not tarantulas and Jamie's will take them off of your hands.

Almost any local restaurant supply store will carry deli cups and condiment cups in many different sizes for cheap. Near me it's called Cash N Carry, I recently picked up 25 32oz delis and lids for under $10

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Because my local trade access for tarantulas is so good I'm reluctant to ship slings. However I'm going to offer my friends in this forum 10 packs for $100 plus shipping. I haven't checked on shipping prices yet.

Thats awesome that the hobby does so well locally. I live in one of the largest cities in the nation and there’s barely anything here! I don’t understand it.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Because my local trade access for tarantulas is so good I'm reluctant to ship slings. However I'm going to offer my friends in this forum 10 packs for $100 plus shipping. I haven't checked on shipping prices yet.
Cool I will have Hapalopus sp Columbia lg and if good eventually P. cambridgei slings for trade as well as a big list of my horde that is yet to be added to any classified add ;)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
So I think it's due for a update...:D
The slings are roughly 10 months old from the eggs with legs stage. @sdsnybny has been able to sex some of his that we traded. Out of the 325 I'm down to 80 left. I have only lost 3 to unknown reasons, however they were all much smaller then the others (runts). They are all between 1.5"-2" in length and eating furiously. I'll have some for sale this spring...my ad will be exclusively on tarantula forum first.

Heres a feeding video from August. They were around 5 months old eating roaches the same size as they were. Little beasts!!!

I have a new feeding video coming out in a few more days that show one of my largest beasts taking down full grown redrunner roaches. I'll update again when the video is complete.
15482055571211821664861756450574.jpg
15482057070743566837916517980523.jpg
15482057439215293851211222341402.jpg

Latest posts