• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Arachnoclown breeding

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
OK. I have changed my favorite TF members:
1} @Arachnoclown
2} @Casey K. --sorry Case......hard to argue a free sabulosum. Clownie moves ahead.
:p:p:p:D:D:D:p:p:p

Ugh...he is no competition....well, he has great YouTube vids....lol....besides....he hasn't sent it to you, yet. Status remains. ;) xoxox

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
20190127_114751.jpg
Taking down adult redrunner roaches.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Heres the feeding video with two of the Sabulosum slings feeding. These Brachys are the most fun Brachypelma to watch feed...like mini Lasiodora parahybana's. Lol
The first takedown is at 6:53 (average medium sized redrunner)
The second takedown is at 8:52 (full size adult redrunner)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
AHH bless you guys-so nice to see some spider kindness being spread around :) you are very kind mr @Arachnoclown
Actually @WolfSpider sent me a spider for a breeding project and it passed away before I could pair it with my female. It's only right to send someone something back in return. :)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can't get over how they have such different personalities. One is usually visible just like my B hamorii and L klugi are. Another is a bit more reclusive and the last one tends to bury the waterdish. All the burrows look totally different.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

Metalman2004

3 Year Member

shaun

3 Year Member
My female sabulosum redrump just dropped a eggsack sometime in the last few days. I paired her on November 6th 2017 just one time. It was my first pairing on my own after being in the hobby for 35 years. Here's the video of the deed...
Any advice from active breeders for my next steps would be much appreciated and welcomed.
Thanks in advance,
Clown

P.s. I didn't take any pics of the sack because I was afraid of stressing out momma.
Really interesting to watch. The female instant reaction was amazing. Hope you get loads of little ones. Cheers,

Latest posts