• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brachy Slings on Pre-molt?

hellknite

3 Year Member
3 of my brachypelma slings are not eating for a week or so.
Looks like they're on pre-molt? :)

Boehmei
uploadfromtaptalk1413981688681.jpg

Smithi
uploadfromtaptalk1413981747950.jpg

Albo
uploadfromtaptalk1413981804153.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like it to me too. It's always so stressful to remember that's why they stop eating.

god61021

3 Year Member
this was one of the most informational picture message I have seen, clearly showing what they look like before and after. ive been into tarantulas for 3 days now and have been looking for this very thing!!!

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I wish my Boehmei would hurry up and molt. It's been hiding in its house for ages (3 weeks) again and only once in a while I see a shiny black bottom or a leg sticking out at the base, lol.

hellknite

3 Year Member
I wish my Boehmei would hurry up and molt. It's been hiding in its house for ages (3 weeks) again and only once in a while I see a shiny black bottom or a leg sticking out at the base, lol.
Our little boehmeis shows the same attitude. And about the same molting cycles too.. nice species. Let's share photos soon.. :)

Latest posts