• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

B. Smithi or Hamorii ID please?

jrh3

3 Year Member
One more thing. If that is the same tarantula, again, same tarantula, why does it look like a T that was just unpacked?

The first photos were from the guy I got it from. That was a unpacking picture.

I will have to get more pics but she does look a little different than my male Hamorii. Im hoping she is Hamorii so i will have a pair to breed. That was the reason i posted more pictures because I want to be 100% sure to not cross them up. Sometimes pictures are hard to show true color.

The first photos were from the guy I got it from. That was a unpacking picture.

I will have to get more pics but she does look a little different than my male Hamorii. Im hoping she is Hamorii so i will have a pair to breed. That was the reason i posted more pictures because I want to be 100% sure to not cross them up. Sometimes pictures are hard to show true color.

Ahhh, I see said the spider to the fly. It was late and I was getting confused. I agree with a few more pics, if for nothing other than seeing that beauty. Probably be best to find a spot with some natural lighting coming thru...no flash.

Lol, welcome to the world of what the bleep is my Brachypelma.

Latest posts