• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A sling on the way

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Adorable! I was afraid of slings at firsto_O
Now, I adore watching them grow and change,
looks like she settled right in, burrowing already :D

Linda Fluekiger

3 Year Member
HOLY COW! It was awesome. I bought Kitty some pinhead crickets. This morning she was still in her "digs". I added the cricket and the cricket walked around, la la la. Oh, what is this hole I wonder... Oh It was perfect! She moved forward a bit, slowly turned around and WHAM! Breakfast in bed. It was awesome!! Since it was up against the container and I got to watch it all. I am so happy everything in her little world is good. Oh and while the cricket was walking around, it went over and drank. That was interesting to see. So Kitty has a nice hydrated breakfast!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
HOLY COW! It was awesome. I bought Kitty some pinhead crickets. This morning she was still in her "digs". I added the cricket and the cricket walked around, la la la. Oh, what is this hole I wonder... Oh It was perfect! She moved forward a bit, slowly turned around and WHAM! Breakfast in bed. It was awesome!! Since it was up against the container and I got to watch it all. I am so happy everything in her little world is good. Oh and while the cricket was walking around, it went over and drank. That was interesting to see. So Kitty has a nice hydrated breakfast!
congrats!! my favorite time is feeding days :) makes me happy they're eating and healthy.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't think you can sex a T of that size as yet. Try to have patience with your T and let it be for a while so that it can acclimate. :)

Congrats and enjoy being its mama. ;)

Linda Fluekiger

3 Year Member
I don't think you can sex a T of that size as yet. Try to have patience with your T and let it be for a while so that it can acclimate. :)

Congrats and enjoy being its mama. ;)
Kitty has dug her hole and is living down there. She seems happy and content. I add a pinhead cricket and let it run for a day, then take out. I make sure the water is full in the dish. I have settled my anxiety with her, she actually looks bigger, but I see no molt. She has a nice home, food and water. No reason anything bad should happen. I was on a FaceBook list and was told that the g. pulchra and a g. rosea use the same habitat structure. I am good with my g. rosea, so my g. pulchra should be good.

Latest posts