• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

3 New Curly Hairs

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a H pulchripes sling that is outgrowing his 4x4x5 cube and needs to be in a 3 gallon forever home.

I actually have 4 brachys, namely the B sabulosum slings that I brought from Arachnoclown. Each of these will require a 3 gallon Terra Blue enclosure.

The Pamphobeteus machala also needs to be in a 5 gallon, not the 3 gallon. She can jump up from the ground and land upside down on the screen & does so if I remove the plastic cover to quickly...thinks it's a fly.

I have no idea just how big the T stirmi will get or what I'll have to put it into, assuming he survives. The poor fellow was rescued from a pet store by myself. He hasn't eaten and I don't know why. The conditions match all the specs for them exactly. Hopefully it's just premolt. No darkening of the abdomen however.