• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1 Inch + lateralis

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you're talking about the laterallis, I've been just tapping a carton over a small catch cup. Easy enough to pick the size you need out of that. Fast little guys, after dealing with dubia and hissers.:)
they are! i've had luck tapping them out of the egg crate into their large sterlite and cornering them with a slightly curved piece of egg crate to kind of scoop them up into a catch cup. I tried tapping a few into the cup but i couldn't get them separated and they tend to run up my arm. I've had 1 single pinhead escapee so far from my clumsiness. Now if i can keep from having anymore i won't have to worry about my house getting infested.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
they are! i've had luck tapping them out of the egg crate into their large sterlite and cornering them with a slightly curved piece of egg crate to kind of scoop them up into a catch cup. I tried tapping a few into the cup but i couldn't get them separated and they tend to run up my arm. I've had 1 single pinhead escapee so far from my clumsiness. Now if i can keep from having anymore i won't have to worry about my house getting infested.
Lol, I've had one adult female escape. An hour later she crawled across my foot:)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i'd be worried about an adult female, could be pregnant. This was a little pinhead i put in a catch cup and while reaching for the cup i accidentally knocked it off the dresser. Roach went flying to who knows where lol. I'm hoping in our frantic moving things around to find it we crushed it under something :)

Latest posts