• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

yet another newbie

Saddle-Tramp

3 Year Member
You were right but there was a name change some time ago...

Thank you for telling me about the name change, What really amazes me is how fast people get hooked on this bloody hobby, i've now fallen for a Mexican red knee, got loads of info on it and already sorted an enclosure, but cannot find one here in the uk, all the local dealers are saying try Europe or the states lol,

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Errr...not a pulchripes I think..
If you can get a good pic, someone here can help you ID it. That doesn't look like a pulchripes, it looks more like a N coloratovillosis(sp?), a genic, or another stripey legged one.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hehe, it could be and we would never know! It really, really doesn't look anything like a pulchripes though..
I wouldn't have a clue, I was joking in reference to the hybrid thread of course. But now it's made me realise, in so many ID threads regarding Lake Malawi cichlids it is often the case, and that's no joke. I won't hijack the thread , but interested people should search "another hybrid to avoid" if they want to comment.

And now back to your regular program.