• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Xmas Wishlist

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This Christmas, I hope one of you guys would send an A. geniculata and an A. versicolor my way... These would complete my collection, for my first year that is. :D

I have been a good boy all year long! LOL

Happy Christmas! :T:

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Did you just say the C word, lol? Arrgh! I've not even started Christmas shopping yet, I just don't know what to get the kids and husband (and myself).

By the way, you're not getting my A. Geniculata or Versi. They're mine!!! All mine!!! Bah humbug! :p

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My son has said he will buy me a Neostenotarsus sp Suriname for Christmas so I decided to get myself one too, a Stromatopelma calceatum that I have wanted for a long time. I shall order them tonight before the shop sells out so they will be an early present.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just found out that Spiders World only dispatch on Mondays so my Neostenotarsus sp Suriname and Stromatopelma calceatum won't be here until the middle to end of next week.:(:(
That stinks..I hate waiting for spiders..and then when they're shipped, I track them the whole way, worrying and thinking dark thoughts about fed ex workers kicking my box around...lol.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That stinks..I hate waiting for spiders..and then when they're shipped, I track them the whole way, worrying and thinking dark thoughts about fed ex workers kicking my box around...lol.

The worst part is that they are trackable in Poland but no further, certainly not in the UK although the tracking number comes up on the Royal Mail site they can only tell me once it's delivered.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well well well, got Brachys in the mail goin' my way after all... Plus a G. porteri! The dealer insists that it is different from a G. rosea. What do you guys think? Hope they will be here by Friday! Can't wait!

:T::T::T::T::T:

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What Brachys are you getting?
It's not fair, one of "my" shops are currently selling A. Diversipes AND Purpurea, both species I was looking for before buying my A. sp. "Amazonica" and G. Actaeon :(. Why does this always happen to me when I buy something? And no, I can't buy them at the moment, limit is reached at only 9 lol.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's not fair, one of "my" shops are currently selling A. Diversipes AND Purpurea, both species I was looking for before buying my A. sp. "Amazonica" and G. Actaeon :(. Why does this always happen to me when I buy something? And no, I can't buy them at the moment, limit is reached at only 9 lol.
Yes you can. You can do it, I have faith in you Fuzzball79! I want a purpurea too..another on my endless list..and an amazonica...@RedCapTrio the porteri is supposedly grey with a pink carapace, the rosea is supposedly reddish with a pink carapace. Personally I think they're just different color forms of the same animal. You'll find them listed as (RCF) for red color form and (NCF) for normal color form sometimes. I have a big stocky female porteri, she's gorgeous. Great spiders

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Too bad @Fuzzball79 but there is always a next time. ;)

I will be getting an albiceps, emilia, vagans, and, finally, an albopilosum... :D

Latest posts