• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

World's dumbest unboxing questions

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Is the Exoterra Nano any good or would the dalle craft 5.9x5.9x9.8 be better?

There's a Exoterra gecko kit but is it also spider friendly?

The ExoTerra Nano is the same size as the ones I use so it's perfect. A lot of keepers change the mesh tops with acrylic and drill air holes in it, because Ts have been known to get hooked in the mesh.

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
The ExoTerra Nano is the same size as the ones I use so it's perfect. A lot of keepers change the mesh tops with acrylic and drill air holes in it, because Ts have been known to get hooked in the mesh.

For the same price the Exo Terra definitely seems a good bit nicer. The only issue I see is having to replace the screen top. That’ll add at least $15 to the cost of the exo terra, if not more.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Jamie's has a 8 x 8 x 14 kit for $109, ready for anything. Their juvenile enclosure should fit completely into the adult one, good for rehousing

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
I agree there is probably a reason you don’t see it used other places. Just because it is made of the same materials as styrafoam doesn’t mean it is styrafoam though.