• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
first moult if 2020? :)

Sorry to hijack James' thread, but my first moult of the year (1st Jan to be precise) was one of the albo slings I had from you @Phil and it's had a mahoosive size increase. I also had my LP moult on Xmas Day. Can't believe my luck :)

Congratulations on your pulchripes moult, James. Looking forward to seeing a photo when you get an opportunity :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry to hijack James' thread, but my first moult of the year (1st Jan to be precise) was one of the albo slings I had from you @Phil and it's had a mahoosive size increase. I also had my LP moult on Xmas Day. Can't believe my luck :)

Congratulations on your pulchripes moult, James. Looking forward to seeing a photo when you get an opportunity :)
Thats awesome that one of my babies gave you a nice start to the New year :)

Foxspider

Lily molted today! Finally got her blue and looking like a Metallica.

Attachments

• 80B24CA2-6C7B-48AC-9EBA-CA0D9B7D3182.jpeg
    80B24CA2-6C7B-48AC-9EBA-CA0D9B7D3182.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 15
  • C2668D70-9621-4E0D-BBE6-C25AF0E5CE81.jpeg
    C2668D70-9621-4E0D-BBE6-C25AF0E5CE81.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 16

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not a T but I received a mystery box of Mantids this morning from the Mantid Den & when my wife took a photo of one of D longicollis look what showed up in the photo, a molt!! Even with a magnifying glass it was hard to find & it was about 2cm long, but it was just not easily visible, other than to the camera.

0.jpg

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not a T but I received a mystery box of Mantids this morning from the Mantid Den & when my wife took a photo of one of D longicollis look what showed up in the photo, a molt!! Even with a magnifying glass it was hard to find & it was about 2cm long, but it was just not easily visible, other than to the camera.

View attachment 42801
Very cool

Huntzman90

3 Year Member
My Cyriocosmus Aueri molted today. Was so tiny when I got her. She's molted 4 times in my care already (in about 6 months). Unsexed just wishful thinking again.

Anyone experienced with this species and know how quick they grow?

I heard the males grow and mature fairly quickly compared to some dwarf species? Any truth to this?

20200111_182419.jpg

Zanfe

Avicularia Avicularia, sling molted last night a s now staying in his web tunnel so no realtor chance for a picture, still a little wet. Explains why he didn't touch his meal last night. I'm estimate he now 3/4 .

Which now seems like I might have 2 curly hair slings getting ready to premolt

Latest posts