• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who's molted today

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
1603458582175.jpeg

1603458619710.jpeg

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
gorgeous..... although now officially B smithi following reclassification ;)
Indeed but I call her by him/her old name as he/she was purchased as an annitha when he/she was a sling. I make the difference as I have a 6 years old smithi I've had as a small juvenile as well as another harmori juvenile we've been raising from sling. This allow us to make the difference between them even as they are all closely related ;)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Indeed but I call her by him/her old name as he/she was purchased as an annitha when he/she was a sling. I make the difference as I have a 6 years old smithi I've had as a small juvenile as well as another harmori juvenile we've been raising from sling. This allow us to make the difference between them even as they are all closely related ;)
I do the same tbh...ha ha. On my spreadsheet I have the name as purchased and then any reclassification such as the Brachypelma/Tliltocatl and the Avicularia/Ceribena etc. LOL

Latest posts