• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who keeps Eupalaestrus Weijenberghi??

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi guys/girls.
I've seen this T and I've seen some slings for sale .
Does anyone keep these?
I've read a care sheet and it says these are docile..
Good for a beginner?
Slings are for sale @ 1cm
But very expensive

Sym

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
£30 for a 1 cm sling!
My 3" B.Emilia was that when I bought her lol ..
So excited :)

Sym

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I thought you were saving for the show in May, lol. I paid that for my P. metallica last year and that terrified me, I'd never had a sling and he was twice that size but he's doing great.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49.. I am saving myself for May so please stop posting nice pictures of your T's then I won't spend any more money lol..

I've just been and ordered a new Eco terra tank 12x12x12. I'm running out of space for my slings..

Sym

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm more bothered about my Euathlus sp "red".. This is the smallest T I've had and I don't think I'm up to the job :( lol...
image.jpg

Excuse the dirty hands just got in from work.. First job when I get in is to see to my T's.. Can u see it ? Lol

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Enn49.. I am saving myself for May so please stop posting nice pictures of your T's then I won't spend any more money lol..

I've just been and ordered a new Eco terra tank 12x12x12. I'm running out of space for my slings..

Sym

I could say the same about you lol, but Martin is the worst culprit he has some stunners.

Since I got my Royal Python and put him in a 3 viv stack I now have 2 x 36'' vivs that I can fill with Ts so how am I ever going to stop myself buying more?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm more bothered about my Euathlus sp "red".. This is the smallest T I've had and I don't think I'm up to the job :( lol...View attachment 9016
Excuse the dirty hands just got in from work.. First job when I get in is to see to my T's.. Can u see it ? Lol

I've got about 6 like that and they are scary, they've all hidden away except one, which makes it worse but as long as food disappears I'm relatively happy.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I will get round to putting some substrate in the vial at some point. I don't wanna hurt the poor little thing..
Martin has some nice T's havent look at all of them but I know I will want some :)

Sym

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Can you just ALL stop buying and showing off new Ts, please, lol??? Only kidding, I'm just jealous, because my husband figured out that when all my 8 are fully grown they just fit into my shelf, so no room for more. And I still would love a few: B. Auratum, B. vagans, Blue Fang, some more Avics, etc.
As for the little guy, my LP was that size when it arrived and has only had one molt since so isn't much bigger now. I can see it on most days, but I'm still nervous about it. I'll be breathing out a sigh of relief when it reaches about 1". When I received it I actually checked the packaging in case a small house spider had gotten in accidentally and the "real" LP was still in there somewhere, lol. Didn't help that it was in a bigger tub then the P. met sling which was twice the size...

Latest posts