• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where to find "sling packages"?

NukaMedia Exotics

3 Year Member
Just out of curiosity I was thinking it might be cool to have like 5-10 different species of like 1/2+ slings, are there people/sites that sell packages of slings like this or would I have to buy individuals? Also I'm in the US.

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
I'd just make a list of all of the species that you want and look at the major websites to see who has the most available. Then place your order! Shipping isnusually high so the more you put on a single order the easier it is to swallow that shipping price.

jackys

3 Year Member

To add to that, I was just looking at a couple mystery boxes from this other UK seller:
https://www.tarantulasbristol.co.uk/?825,surprise-box-7500
https://www.tarantulasbristol.co.uk/?826,surprise-box-10000

NOTE: I have never dealt with them personally, so I can't say whether they're a good or bad vendor... just came across their Instagram and decided to check out the website. It does say that they ship internationally, but I am unfamiliar with any legal issues/requirements associated with that.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've used Tarantulas Bristol quite a bit in the past and they used to be very good but they have gone through a rough patch when there were some very bad reports about them. I think they are starting to sort things out but I couldn't recommend them yet. The 2 I recommended are both top class shops

jackys

3 Year Member
I've used Tarantulas Bristol quite a bit in the past and they used to be very good but they have gone through a rough patch when there were some very bad reports about them. I think they are starting to sort things out but I couldn't recommend them yet. The 2 I recommended are both top class shops

Definitely good to know!

Latest posts