• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
To use the user name Arachnopets....that's what the moderators at Arachnoboards use. :cool:

So r you saying it's one of them, or someone who also had beef with those moderators and is using the name to get them into trouble here? Cos I thought Arachnopets on Arachnoboard was a female, and this twat seemed like a dude??

Edit: ignore that. Just checked and it seems to be a general team account. Dunno why I thought otherwise.

Last edited:

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
So r you saying it's one of them, or someone who also had beef with those moderators and is using the name to get them into trouble here? Cos I thought Arachnopets on Arachnoboard was a female, and this twat seemed like a dude??

Mind you, I did wonder if it was a certain someone who lives in the UK......... but I may be wrong about that

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
A moment ago I was listening to a pregnant woman having a natural birth(no dope).. I could hear her down the hall, outside of the labor and delivery department..Jesus H Christ almighty...

I never had any pain relief with my 1st (and only!) Certainly wasn't through choice, I was all up for having the works, but she decided she wasn't going to wait for the anaesthetist. When that nurse told me there was no point having an epidural cos she was ready to come out Ive never hated anyone so much in my life!! It was noticed after that the gas and air wasn't connected properly, so I wasn't getting it. I didn't even notice lol

E

ExMember

My own material that is in the mixing phase. As much as I stand by my work I feel like smashing my face into a brick wall after hearing the same song literally thousands of times! :eek: :beer:

Latest posts