• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Grupo maldad: poupurri de los aguilares

(I actually met this band in person, because the drummer is the cousin of someone I know, so I got to meet them when I went to San Antonio in 2009 and the mix Ilisted is a tribute to the drummers family who had a band known as Los Aguilares. I met them too. Unfortunately one of the founding members was on his last days and died a short time after I visited. Their band is actually among the most famous in the tejano music industry)

Los palominos: cartas marcadas

Los palominos: la misma

Cali Carranza y los formales: destino cruel

(Cali Carranza y los Formales are family friends. I haven't met them personally, but working on changing that and possibly recording a few songs (I do play a few instruments) when I go to Texas again.

A

Arachnopets

Wtf is with all the ads on this site now. Josh quit being a greedy faggot...
Only a greedy faggot? The guy has full logs of pms that have been screened elsewhere, he deserves a dead forum according to many. He looks dead in the eyes too, no soul but we‘ll see who turns up at his door to buy his Dyson from his ad on Craigslist.Messed with the wrong group of well liked people. Byebye

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Only a greedy faggot? The guy has full logs of pms that have been screened elsewhere, he deserves a dead forum according to many. He looks dead in the eyes too, no soul but we‘ll see who turns up at his door to buy his Dyson from his ad on Craigslist.Messed with the wrong group of well liked people. Byebye
Dunno about all that ****. But I gotta say, you seem like an sjw. Nobody likes an sjw. Btw a group of well liked people in the invert hobby doesn't equate to la eme, ms13, or the Italian mafia. Just sayin, you'll get nowhere here. Josh is equivalent to Crom. He takes no interest in the goings on here. My earlier comment was drunken annoyance. I have no beef with him. But Arachnoboards does, in fact, smoke pole.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Dunno about all that ****. But I gotta say, you seem like an sjw. Nobody likes an sjw. Btw a group of well liked people in the invert hobby doesn't equate to la eme, ms13, or the Italian mafia. Just sayin, you'll get nowhere here. Josh is equivalent to Crom. He takes no interest in the goings on here. My earlier comment was drunken annoyance. I have no beef with him. But Arachnoboards does, in fact, smoke pole.

The jerk who posted that got banned from the forum not long after, for viciously trolling a 14 year old. A really nasty piece of ****. And was a troll from the beginning so dunno what was going on there. Obviously had something personal against Josh, the site and its members.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The jerk who posted that got banned from the forum not long after, for viciously trolling a 14 year old. A really nasty piece of ****. And was a troll from the beginning so dunno what was going on there. Obviously had something personal against Josh, the site and its members.
If @MassExodus thinks really hard... he already knows who it is. ;)