• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what would your t's be doing if they were human.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My friends and i often have this discussion about our horses (my Vegas would be a rockstar.) where do you think your t's would work if they were human. I think Delilah would be a social worker ramases a brain surgeon rapunzel a hairdresser and money spider would be a rich womans play thing. I think pirate and bandit would be in a young offenders home. Hercules would be a male model. Herod Midas and Solomon would be builders. Flamenco would be a lifegaurd tsunami would be a nurse and i think thunder and Saturn might be couch potatoes.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hahaha. This is kind of a funny thing to think about. I would imagine a tarantula directing traffic. Something where having extra limbs would make it way more crazy

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Better yet what would you be doing if you where a t? Id most likely be pearched up in a banna tree, waitng for a lizard to go bye. Settle down , then get eatin after mating. I mean who wants to raise 500 kids anyways, lol.
With no horse and no satellite TV I would be a very bored, fat spider. And I couldn't agree more rich, I would be far too lazy for five hundred kids

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Karina would probably be lounging around on a beach somewhere; being served by cabana boys and getting a mani pedi. Noelle would be sitting at her computer, with an overfull ashtray, blinds closed; posting on conspiracy theory websites and worried about when the 'feds' are going to show up to take her possessions. Chaos would be an workaholic architect, who occasionally goes bat poop crazy on unsuspecting co-workers when she forgets to take her meds :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes that's brilliant. Karina would be on the phone saying " tell versace I'm not available for less than quarter of a million. " while her bodyguards best up the paparazzi who are spying on her in the bushes.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sad to say but Dakota would be in for a lifetime of counselling after his horrible start I think he would be clingy and needy and often being arrestedfor stalking, but he would be sweet and lovely just not able to understand why he was left in a mouldy house.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Maybe Dakota and Chaos would have the same shrink ;)
And be in the same prison ha. Ah I would never let anything bad happen to him, he is high on my favourite list I know you should not have favourites but he was in such a mess I felt so sorry for him and he seems sort of grateful for his nice home.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Kinda like my Sonja. She's luckily a gentle soul. She's almost Zen like, even after having a previous owner that was completely clueless.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Kinda like my Sonja. She's luckily a gentle soul. She's almost Zen like, even after having a previous owner that was completely clueless.
It's funny how some of them do seem grateful and I think they do know we love them, my Delilah was in a tiny pot when I got her and when I put her in her big enclosure she seemed overwhelmed. Dakota is very like her in temperament , how lucky am I ?