• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What other pets do you currently have?

Liquid Ice

3 Year Member
IMG_0166.JPG
my nasty wiener dog Halo.

AngelOtter

3 Year Member
Aw what cute dogs! I can't wait, when we move me and my boyfriend are each getting a dog.
I thought I would share a picture of my new baby, Valyria is a Chinese water dragon, she has mouth rot (from the pet store poor thing). I caught her in her water dish the other day :)
IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

Listershat

3 Year Member
Oscar died earlier today. He'd was constipated yesterday, thought if he didn't get better today, take him to the vets first thing monday. He had two or three seizures earlier, phoned vet, but while I was on the phone he started screaming, (odd noise for a dog - I hope nobody else ever has to hear it) and went. I tried to restart his heart, but it was no good. Kids are devastated, he was one of of the family. My best friend too. Used to take up all the bed, harass me for cheese, biscuits and bananas. Most loyal, soppy loving dog you could wish for. Just numb.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oscar died earlier today. He'd was constipated yesterday, thought if he didn't get better today, take him to the vets first thing monday. He had two or three seizures earlier, phoned vet, but while I was on the phone he started screaming, (odd noise for a dog - I hope nobody else ever has to hear it) and went. I tried to restart his heart, but it was no good. Kids are devastated, he was one of of the family. My best friend too. Used to take up all the bed, harass me for cheese, biscuits and bananas. Most loyal, soppy loving dog you could wish for. Just numb.

LH I am so sorry to hear this! *hugs*

This is a poem called "The Rainbow Bridge" that I have always loved...

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown..."

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OMG Heidi looks just like my Elvis!!!!! What breed/mix is she?

Attachments

• elvis.JPG
    elvis.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • elvis2.JPG
    elvis2.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 6

TareLee

3 Year Member
Halle is my orange and white :) they are both long haired chihuahuas. Hal is 5 pounds. Heidi the black and white is 3 pounds :)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Elvis is 3/4 Short Haired Chi and 1/4 Pom. His mama was a recently retired AKC breeder who had a fling with a Chi/Pom cross her owner was boarding....

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
OH look at all the cute critters! I have around 70 ts, 4 dogs, 2 cats, a rabbit, 4 horses, 3 chickens, a pig, and some goldfish in an outside pond.

Latest posts