• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is the meaning behind your name (screen name)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The title is self explanatory: in my case, the name PanzoN88 (pahn sown 88)(can't really write it in a way that I can help others pronounce it) comes from 2 things:

1. The word panzon is a spanish slang term for a big boned male (rather not say fat, but I am overweight, however I am working on loosing weight). That is why I chose this part of the name.

2. The 88 comes from the fact that I am a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboys and that was the number of many Cowboys greats. Also a huge packers fan but that number is not because I am a Ty Montgomery fan (I do not like him as a running back, but that's a topic for another thread.

And that is what my name stands for.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The title is self explanatory: in my case, the name PanzoN88 (pahn sown 88)(can't really write it in a way that I can help others pronounce it) comes from 2 things:

1. The word panzon is a spanish slang term for a big boned male (rather not say fat, but I am overweight, however I am working on loosing weight). That is why I chose this part of the name.

2. The 88 comes from the fact that I am a huge fan of the Dallas Cowboys and that was the number of many Cowboys greats. Also a huge packers fan but that number is not because I am a Ty Montgomery fan (I do not like him as a running back, but that's a topic for another thread.

And that is what my name stands for.

How bout' dem' cowboys? ;):cool:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was going to use my gaming name(Ive been a gamer since the first atari came out) but it's gotten kind of old (420xXWarPigXx420). I chose mine because at the time I was heavily into researching mass disappearances. Its..an interesting topic.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well... mine is also pretty simple. I love spiders and my nickname growing up was Clown. I also collect scary clown stuff and cheesy clown movies. I'm also covered with over 20 clown tattoos as well. I'm two major phobias in one!!! And no, I don't dress up as a clown...:rolleyes::D
I like 'IT' (get it...lol)

Xinowulf

3 Year Member
Mine comes from my gamer name that I developed over time in high school. I liked yu-gi-oh back then and my favorite card was Jinzo. I couldn’t use Jinzo so I put an x instead of a j because it was “edgy”. So I had Xinzo. But I also read Beowulf in high school and enjoyed it but another name everyone had. So with the two I merged it into one and Xinowulf was born. :D A little cheesy but I’ve used it forever.

Latest posts