• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What are you up to today?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks guys. Support from my friends and family means a lot. I never thought going back to school at 30 would be a big deal, but it has been more difficult emotionally and financially than I expected. But I am going to finish. If all goes well I will have everything in place to finish my masters by my 36th birthday. I could finished faster, but unfortunately all the nursing schools around here only offer specific classes during specific times so you have to go by their schedules. For instance, in January, I will be taking 1 class. Just one. And only 2 next summer and fall. In fact, those are the only 2 semesters I will be taking more than one class until I enter my Masters program.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I didnt realise there was so much involved Thats a really long course you Will be a brain surgeon at the end of it!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nope. A nurse practitioner is a nurse who can do most anything a MD can do depending on the state you are licensed in.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You Will do well you are obviously devoted. I wish you all the best.
I had an easy day and have been reading loads about ventral sexing, every time I see one of my ts bellies I change my mind about what sex I think it is. I got most of them right on one thread I looked at just now so leave it at that for now or I overload a small brain. Ive moved some of the babies over so they can watch spiderman 3 with me again. I won £20 on a scratch card earlier as well ( 3 money spider symbols and 3 horse shoe symbols)

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got new a new couch and love seat....that don't fit in my living room with my current furniture :/

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This ventral sexing thing is driving me insane. When im not at work or at the stables im getting on my spiders nerves trying to get decent photos of there bellies. Tempest, rapture and Ramases could not be more awkward about it and the b emilias are far too small. I think Midas and Solomon are both male and the pulchripes but i am not too good with the darker ones. My bigger b smithis look female and Flamenco looks male i dont know about the others. I seem to have a mix of Rosies and not sure on the genics. I know this is for off topic chat but i cant find the ventral sexing thread on here and i am going mad.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
OMG I know! I tried working on my research paper outside today, but got distracted by watching the birds...had to come back inside. :(

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We had a few warm days which is like a miracle in England.
Hope you got your furniture sorted Bast.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nah, living room still looks like we just moved in and haven't decided where to put things yet lol. I'll get it sorted this weekend while Cade is at his dad's. I've been looking for a new cabinet as well...for our growing T collection. I want something like a china cabinet with glass doors. Our kitty noticed Noelle puttering about her tank and has a major case of curiousity now....so would like to have them somewhere the cats can't get to up close and personal lol.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Cats and ts probably not a good mix but they are good for disposing of escaped crickets.
Good luck with the furniture !

Latest posts