• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welp more slings coming!

NYX

3 Year Member
Got two more Lasiodora parahybana slings and a Acanthoscurria geniculata sling on the way. I think I have the addiction guys what do I do! Lol

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
There is no cure I'm afraid but at least you are not alone, most members on here suffer from it too.:T:

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi NYX.
I've ordered a gbb and a curly hair . And Im sure I will be getting more :)

Sym

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What's worse is having the addiction and having a spouse that wants to kill you when you ask for more. :(
Hello
I try and involve my family in my hobby,I teach my children about tarantulas venom hairs care etc. They themselves are into these critters now,its all in presentation. Make it fun to learn and participate,look at her interests as well be part of that and your partner or family will be part of yours.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've just ordered my 6th T this morning . B.Auratum..sling

I often have my sisters kids round and my girlfriend has 2 cats the kids are more interested in my T's..

Sym

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've just ordered my 6th T this morning . B.Auratum..sling

I often have my sisters kids round and my girlfriend has 2 cats the kids are more interested in my T's..

Sym

Ooh, I'm jealous, I've always wanted a B. Auratum, but would be looking for at least juve sized. I've been good since before Christmas (so far) and have not bought any more spiders, but I've started looking at them again and we all know that's how it starts. MUST....RESIST!
Unfortunately my husband tolerates my love for the spiders, but is not much into them himself. He likes to watch them, but they're not interactive enough for him. Also unfortunately he knows how many there are (only 8!) and I couldn't get away with just putting another tub on the shelf without him noticing, lol.

NYX

3 Year Member
My fiance actually had a slight case of Arachnophobia. He was really supportive however because he knew how long I wanted to keep Ts and spiders. Now he loves them almost as much as I do! He even catches spiders around the house so he can show them to me. :) pretty cool.

Nice pick of T's Sym! Gbb's are really pretty I love looking at mine the colors are mesmerizing.

LOL Fuzzball!!!

Latest posts