• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi, Noobie here . I'm live in Kent in the South East of England..

Hello from another East coast dweller, I am a little bit north of you & not far from California. I live in Norfolk & California beach was named after they found 4 gold coins there during the American gold rush.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello! My name is Jen. I'm a brand new Tarantula mom, and I just got my first 7 slings today :) I started big! Lol I just signed up to this forum site and am still learning how to use it, so bare with me please.
Hi Jen, welcome to the family.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey guys I’m new here but not new to tarantulas, I own about 20 different species and love the hell out of them. Hope to gain more knowledge and meet many others like me here!
Hi and welcome to the family. There is a really good gallery (media) section on the forum so feel free to share pics of your wonderful furry friends.. :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi everyone, I’m a 15 year plus keeper. I downsized 9years ago and just kept 2 that were my faves.
Recently as my youngest child has got older I’ve had that itch again to get back into keeping. i now have 10
Always ready to learn new methods I’ve not seen before, and meet new people!
im UK based and glad to be back!
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi everyone, I’m a 15 year plus keeper. I downsized 9years ago and just kept 2 that were my faves.
Recently as my youngest child has got older I’ve had that itch again to get back into keeping. i now have 10
Always ready to learn new methods I’ve not seen before, and meet new people!
im UK based and glad to be back!

Hello and welcome :)

Latest posts