• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

TaTaTula5

Hii Everyone! I'm Stef, been on here a few weeks now, never realised this was here else I'd of said hey! :rolleyes:.. got my first T and it's pretty awesome! Came on here to get advice, everyone is helpful and cool, I keep finding out interesting things so planning on checking in often!
:)

loganloves

Hey all! Logan from central Ohio, I have had my first (and only) tarantula for about 8 years now. I've been dying to get WAY more into the hobby. So I'm here to get some helpful information, maybe make some good purchases, and definitely make new like-minded friends! :T:

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey all! Logan from central Ohio, I have had my first (and only) tarantula for about 8 years now. I've been dying to get WAY more into the hobby. So I'm here to get some helpful information, maybe make some good purchases, and definitely make new like-minded friends! :T:
Welcome to the group!:D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
New to the family! I have 3 Ts and I just adore them!
Lasiodora difficilis- Brazilian Fire Red Birdeater
Psalmopoeus victori- Mexican Half and Half, aka Darth Maul
Avicularia avicularia- Pink-toed
Lots of research!! Doing well thus far!

Hello and welcome :). Great little collection you have already but I 'm sure it will grow quickly.