• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to Tarantula Forum!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everyone!
I got my first T, a b.alpo, about a month ago! So excited! I feel like the new parent to the world's easiest baby!
Welcome to the forum Mary. You will find the people here really friendly and happy to share experience and advice. You can also upload pictures of you spider into the gallery or add it to your posts. We all love to see pics of these wonderful creatures. Glad to have you with us ☺

Jmcmillan84

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to Tarantula Forum! I created this site with the hopes that it will one day become a great FREE resource for pet tarantula keepers the world over. Our aim is to maintain a family-friendly place where people can discuss tarantula husbandry online. Please take a minute to register as part of our community and introduce yourself here in this thread or in the Introductions subforum.

Best,

Josh
Hello I am a new tarantula/scorpion/centipede owner I have 3 it's 1 scorp and 1 pede, i love to learn everything possible about my pets!! I also have a corn snake and 2 ball pythons, I am 33yrs old and have 3 kids all boys 2 of which love the bug and reptile world..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello I am a new tarantula/scorpion/centipede owner I have 3 it's 1 scorp and 1 pede, i love to learn everything possible about my pets!! I also have a corn snake and 2 ball pythons, I am 33yrs old and have 3 kids all boys 2 of which love the bug and reptile world..

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Bob63

3 Year Member
Hello Everybody I'm new here and fairly new to the hobby,right now I have a Brachypelma Baumgarteni it is about 3" now and love to get more soon.
I have always been fascinated with spiders ever since I was little.I hope to learn a lot from everybody.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Everybody I'm new here and fairly new to the hobby,right now I have a Brachypelma Baumgarteni it is about 3" now and love to get more soon.
I have always been fascinated with spiders ever since I was little.I hope to learn a lot from everybody.

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum and the hobby. You'll certainly learn a lot here, any questions just ask :)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome Bob...
IMG_785.jpg

8LeggedFreak:)

3 Year Member
Anytime! I love tarantulas.. well all spiders in general. Theres so many things that can just wow a T owner even if you have been in the game for years or your a noob, and that's something I love.

8LeggedFreak:)

3 Year Member
Hi Bob, welcome to the forum and the hobby. You'll certainly learn a lot here, any questions just ask :)
Thanks :) I have a mature male and a sling Grammastola rosea, a female Aphonopelma chalcodes that's kind of a weirdo sometimes lol and a lasiodora parahybana sling that is very skittish. My Arizona blond has been in her hide for 6 months straight! She came out to drink and right back in. I've offered food but she pays no mind... She's 12 so it's understandable when it comes to her odd behavior. But 6 months...:rolleyes:o_O

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Indeed :) I'm so new to this, I know it's ridiculous lol. I have no clue how to post pictures or anything really. Heh :D

Posting pics is easy. Just go to Upload A File to add a pic to a thread or Gallery then Add Media to add to the Gallery.

Ravagedsoundwaves

3 Year Member
Hello everyone! I'm so glad that I found this place being relatively new to the hobby. I currently have a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sling and a Brachypelma vagans sling. Right now my green bottle is getting ready to molt I believe. I can't wait to see the colors start to change. Anyway thanks for adding me and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

Ajesus92

3 Year Member
Hello my name is Alex I just rescue a tarantula from a man that was selling them. Long story short it was a man that didn’t even like tarantula and only had three. one was dead and 2 where weak. Unfortunately i only had enough money to buy one, I don’t have experience with tarantula, all I remember was I use to have one when I was younger. Hope I get to learn how to take care of this beautiful creature.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Alex, welcome to the hobby. Good luck nursing it back to health. If you have any concerns please don't be afraid to ask for help.
Did the man tell you what species it is? It will help you to learn the best conditions for keeping it.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello everyone! I'm so glad that I found this place being relatively new to the hobby. I currently have a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sling and a Brachypelma vagans sling. Right now my green bottle is getting ready to molt I believe. I can't wait to see the colors start to change. Anyway thanks for adding me and I'm looking forward to being part of the community.
Welcome to the forum...nice set of Ts. I have a few of those in my collection as well.