• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weirdest videos I've seen lately.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What an idiot! :D
What a wanker! He's lucky it was half dead to start with. Then he basically said he'd been touching all sorts of other animals first, great idea to pick up something that hunts by feel and smell! Should send him a request daring him to put one down the front of his undies lol, the knobhead would probably do it! Now that would be a video!
Have you seen the one where the guy strokes an eating centipede? It bites him and he flings it across the room!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What a wanker! He's lucky it was half dead to start with. Then he basically said he'd been touching all sorts of other animals first, great idea to pick up something that hunts by feel and smell! Should send him a request daring him to put one down the front of his undies lol, the knobhead would probably do it! Now that would be a video!
Have you seen the one where the guy strokes an eating centipede? It bites him and he flings it across the room!
LMAO...I love Aussie slang words...wanker!!! Thats great!!!! My favorite is bugger off!!!!:D:D

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well... SMH

I just hope he had some type of portable enclosure to take it home. The spider looked like it had been cooled so it would remain stationary.

He's lucky no one punched him in the face and stepped on it. I wonder why no one ever files animal cruelty or endangerment in such cases.

Latest posts