• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US WARNING!!! Watch out for Spider_man

Redacted

3 Year Member
Yeah he got put in his place. He didn't achieve ruining my name so I'm not worried about it. I paid for everything I received from him. Even posted pictures of PayPal receipts and money order receipts to prove it. Lol....What a clown.
Never saw that thread. Glad he didn't succeed.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Never saw that thread. Glad he didn't succeed.
Thanks. :) I'm glad he didnt. There are a few bad people you run into in the hobby. Just gotta know how to deal with them and try to be as professional as possible while doing it..... (My mouth gets the best of me at times, lol).....

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Due to certain "private" material I do not wish to disclose as far as my personal information goes, I cropped this out of my file with my attorney. On a note, my attorney wishes to inform you that they do not remove or fight against ACCURATE information. Two down.....One to go. That judgement don't mean sh*t. Oh darn....There I go again....Being unprofessional.....

IMG_20170101_002459.jpg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
On a kind note, Mr. Tanabe, please inform your attorney, Mr. Craig Allen to ask my "attorney's" (yes, that's plural with an "s"....Means more than one lawyer) at Lexington Law Firm to inform you of the consequences of defamation of character. I am no longer disclosing any more information about this, nor am I discussing it any further. Thank you and have a wonderful new year.

Thistles

3 Year Member
I'm sorry, I've had two hours sleep and I'm still drunk but WTF kind of little ***** are you @Steve123? You want nearly $5000 from her? You're a creep!! I've heard nothing but good things about casey and the way she does things so I smell ****e!
Maybe that's because she got them all taken down? I know you've got the hots for her pretty eyes, but we're just outsiders here and really don't know anything about the case. I'd reserve judgement if I were you.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Maybe that's because she got them all taken down? I know you've got the hots for her pretty eyes, but we're just outsiders here and really don't know anything about the case. I'd reserve judgement if I were you.

I had nothing taken down. The mods chose to remove them but not on account of "me". If it were Mr. Tanabe "alone" that left the "review" in the "right place" it would've been left alone by the mods on AB. There were things being said about me by Mr. Tanabe (and others) that were IRRELEVANT to his negative review. That's why the mods removed it. I have 0 negative reviews here but Mr. Tanabe can feel free to leave one. I have 2 negative reviews on AB. I really don't care because it has absolutely no impact on me. Why? Because there are people that know me and trust me. There are people that DON'T know me and trust me. I'm not a scammer or con artist but to be honest, that's not for ME to judge. That's for everyone else that deals with me to judge. There are certain things that I'm not allowed to disclose about this and I will choose to listen to my attorney. Once the judgement is REMOVED from the Spartanburg County Court, I will be happy to forward any and all information, discrepancies, etc. about this to anyone that doubts or questions my integrity.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I hate people getting attacked when it's clearly still under dispute, nothing to do with having the "hots" for anyone but I'm sorry for my language everyone :/

New Year's tends to get the best of some of us, lol. I had a little to drink lastnight, too. Lol. I appreciate your input on this situation and reserving judgement just as @Thistles said. It's better to just sit back and "watch" the fireworks. ;)

Thistles

3 Year Member
I hate people getting attacked when it's clearly still under dispute, nothing to do with having the "hots" for anyone but I'm sorry for my language everyone :/
According to that judgement, it isn't under dispute. It's been decided against her. As far as I'm concerned Steve has a right to answer in this hijacked thread. He didn't bring it up; Casey did, god knows why. Reviews are reviews, positive or negative, and people have a right to voice their opinions. I am sympathetic to the damage a negative review can do to someone's reputation, but that's just how it goes. Why wouldn't he be allowed to leave a review? Because you don't believe him? That's your prerogative. Others might. That's their choice. I've done business with Casey before and left her a review. What entitles me to do so but precludes someone else?

Thistles

3 Year Member
I had nothing taken down. The mods chose to remove them but not on account of "me". If it were Mr. Tanabe "alone" that left the "review" in the "right place" it would've been left alone by the mods on AB. There were things being said about me by Mr. Tanabe (and others) that were IRRELEVANT to his negative review. That's why the mods removed it. I have 0 negative reviews here but Mr. Tanabe can feel free to leave one. I have 2 negative reviews on AB. I really don't care because it has absolutely no impact on me. Why? Because there are people that know me and trust me. There are people that DON'T know me and trust me. I'm not a scammer or con artist but to be honest, that's not for ME to judge. That's for everyone else that deals with me to judge. There are certain things that I'm not allowed to disclose about this and I will choose to listen to my attorney. Once the judgement is REMOVED from the Spartanburg County Court, I will be happy to forward any and all information, discrepancies, etc. about this to anyone that doubts or questions my integrity.
That's good to hear, Casey. I look forward to an update.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
To all of you reading this thread about "spider_man" I truly apologize for being a little off topic, however, I did not mention any "names" prior to Steve123 jumping in the conversation. That's called "being professional", however, it was unprofessional of me to divert the topic from Spider_man to my own personal "issues" and for that, I apologize.
@Thistles @Shampain @MassExodus @Daniel Gann @Walter1 @Phil and to any others I didn't tag that happen to read this. Please excuse my poor decision of being unprofessional. Thank you.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
According to that judgement, it isn't under dispute. It's been decided against her. As far as I'm concerned Steve has a right to answer in this hijacked thread. He didn't bring it up; Casey did, god knows why. Reviews are reviews, positive or negative, and people have a right to voice their opinions. I am sympathetic to the damage a negative review can do to someone's reputation, but that's just how it goes. Why wouldn't he be allowed to leave a review? Because you don't believe him? That's your prerogative. Others might. That's their choice. I've done business with Casey before and left her a review. What entitles me to do so but precludes someone else?
On a note: the judgement was decided against me because I did not show up to court. I wasn't given a "date" to show up for court. Just a letter from an attorney for a "response" in the action called against me. That's why I have an attorney now that is handling this for me.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well where's his review? Casey didn't name anyone until he piped in with legal documents....
Thank you. That's right. I didn't mention "any" names as far as "who" I was referring to. He may feel as he pleases to leave a review of his choice.....MINUS anything that has to do with my "personal" life. That's what's irrelevant. Mr. Tanabe did leave a review that was deleted by mods because he was bringing certain things to light of OUR situation that had absolutely nothing to do with our business proposition. It's only fair that Mr. Tanabe get to leave his review and post whatever he wants ....Any court documents from attorneys, etc....It's done and over with on HIS end. When I am finished doing what is necessary on MY end, I will do the same.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've had several square dealings with Casey, and I've heard good things about Steve123/Arachnoiden. I actually am eyeballing his stock a lot lately. This situation sounds like its being resolved, no need for a knock down drag out here :) So @Enn49 you still keeping an eye on the scammer, spiderdouche?

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've had several square dealings with Casey, and I've heard good things about Steve123/Arachnoiden. I actually am eyeballing his stock a lot lately. This situation sounds like its being resolved, no need for a knock down drag out here :) So @Enn49 you still keeping an eye on the scammer, spiderdouche?
He was on here today about 10am

Daniel Gann

3 Year Member
Well, there's one thing to be said about this thread. It's a NEW YEAR and that means NEW SCAMS !!

Social media along with the increasing population of nerds, the by product is scams. They get smarter everyday !
You can't go to far to protect yourself anymore.

Would be nice if all the online sites had a feedback system similar to Ebay ! If all bad feedback's was reported we could narrow these so called hackers/desk jockeys down ! I know most of them learn to adapt but it would make it a lot more difficult for them. Every site you go too has this same problem, and it only gets worse ever time it happens. Maybe one day Paypal and Google Wallet will come up with a system that will help with this. Until then we have to look out for one another !

Latest posts