• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US WARNING!!! Watch out for Spider_man

Underclock

3 Year Member
Wanted to bump this thread, he's apparently still active.

PM'd me about my wtb LP slings I posted, told me to respond to him on some other website, with a price way higher than I was looking for, both of which were red flags to me. After almost no investigation, I found this review.

Edit: I just noticed this is stickied, still, the info is valid, just no need to bump

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wanted to bump this thread, he's apparently still active.

PM'd me about my wtb LP slings I posted, told me to respond to him on some other website, with a price way higher than I was looking for, both of which were red flags to me. After almost no investigation, I found this review.

Edit: I just noticed this is stickied, still, the info is valid, just no need to bump

I keep an eye on him as best I can unfortunately I can't see who he's in conversation with to warn them.

Redacted

3 Year Member
Some one else reported him recently and I told him if he didn't rectify matters I would ban him. It seems to be sorted out now but if anyone else has a problem with him please let me know.
I hate deceipt.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Shampain He's been on a few times in the last couple of days. I just wish I could see who he's in conversation with to warn them. At least I can keep an eye on him while he's using the same user name. It does seem odd that he hasn't tried to clear his bad name though.

Redacted

3 Year Member
@Shampain He's been on a few times in the last couple of days. I just wish I could see who he's in conversation with to warn them. At least I can keep an eye on him while he's using the same user name. It does seem odd that he hasn't tried to clear his bad name though.
Nice going, Enn.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Most people in this hobby are in it for the right reasons but when you hear about people being robbed because they trusted a "fellow enthusiast" its sad :( I couldn't do that to anyone.....
Pity....You robbed me....Took my breath clearly away. ;):p

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
He's back so don't get caught
Well well well.....Mrs. Enn.....Where is he at? I wanna play with him. F with his emotions a little bit....toy around....Get him pissed off.....Until he leaves again... (~Devious little horns start growing~). :):mad:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well well well.....Mrs. Enn.....Where is he at? I wanna play with him. F with his emotions a little bit....toy around....Get him pissed off.....Until he leaves again... (~Devious little horns start growing~). :):mad:

He only ever seems to be "in conversation" although I caught him reading this thread this evening.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yeah he got put in his place. He didn't achieve ruining my name so I'm not worried about it. I paid for everything I received from him. Even posted pictures of PayPal receipts and money order receipts to prove it. Lol....What a clown.