• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

warning: Fedex shipments delayed due to severe weather threat

MBullock

3 Year Member
multiple people reporting delays (including me) due to severe weather outbreak forecast to hit memphis tomorrow.

tornadoes are forecast tomorrow. if your shipment was delayed today, this is likely why.

my box got delayed and a whole bunch of people are reporting it on outage detectors but fedex isnt reporting it. (just like last year)

I strongly recommend you hold off on shipping until the severe threat dies down.

Sigh

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Awwww crap. I have a box that's supposed to be here tomorrow. That just sucks.

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Me too. Tiny slings. Coming from California to Maine. I am hoping for the best. A Thursday delivery may be hard for me to pick up. Looks like Wednesday night will be worst for Tenn, so i am hoping my little package will sail through that window of opportunity.

Last edited:

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Some luck here. My tiny slings arrived safely this morning,
20220413_110417.jpg
including this G. pulchra. Apparently it is not liking the substrate. Hope everything turns out good for everyone.

Latest posts